Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Under the Microscope

A microscope attachment for my phone? Yes, please!


I really enjoy making these little image collages out of the snapshots that can be captured so easily!



I can get lost in this microscopic new world! Perhaps that's where I've been for the last two months? What is time?




I am a believer in the "use what you have" mentality; at the time we had snow, so, yeah, snowflakes.




Small and insignificant but ubiquitous, the secret code of the industrial printing machines.


More to come in some future post because I am fond of this tiny (pun intended!) gadget!

4 comments:

  1. Very cool Emily! I have one of the small LED pocket microscopes with zoom capabilities as seen in the "related items" listings on the product page for this smartphone microscope. Clearly this little gadget that you've found totally betters the one I have by adding photo capabilities. Brilliant! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat! The secret codes for industrial printing machines are registration marks and ink density checking bars and dot-angle patterns for 4-color process offset printing. (yay for a decade in the press room) :D

    ReplyDelete